Thursday 23 June 2011

Well done Jill so proud of you.


You see, Ellie was mightily cheesed off with having to wear a pretty bow. I thought she looked quite cute and red is definitely her colour.
Sue went home mid morning, probably to recover, she was so tired yesterday bless her.
I am back into the routine with Penny. Wee, medication, breakfast, share my Actimel with Ellie, tea, tea again, Ellie outside, wee, teeth cleaned and shower, back to bed, coffee and mid morning snack,computer, lunch, drink, ham for Ellie(!) wee, sleep, Edith (most days), drink, wee, read, visitors, evening feed, medication and good night.
Josie bought me some fridge magnets, Love, Live and Laugh. Good advice, I can go along with that most of the time.
Ellie is being brushed by Penny, cue Medusa, (a Greek Goddess, where gazing directly upon her would turn onlookers to stone) the look mastered by Ellie at times of disapproval.
Quiet day today, so watched a film and nodded in the warm sunshine coming through the patio windows. Had my feed so will say good night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment