Monday 19 November 2012

The day developed into a bad day

Oh dear what a turn of events. Wendy came to visit and said I can hear dripping. We looked around and found a steady drip coming from a bowing ceiling in the living room. . The leak was found to be coming from the airing cupboard. British gas were called and stopped the leak, a loose nut! They served a safety notice on me to get the electrics checked so steve managed to get an electrician to check the wiring. So at the end of the day I have water, heating and lights. Just need a new ceiling and  a carpet clean.
Then my mate, sue needs an operation which will take place on New Year's Eve.
Then I had to tell Mary off.. So all in all a rotten day but I won't let that undo the good that was done at flint house. Tomorrow has to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment