Friday 20 April 2012

Winsor report two

Edward scissor hands must have visited in the night as magazine and papers have been slashed and most annoyingly my iPad cover has tell tale puncture marks in the material...ELLIE! That aside she has been very sweet this week.
My mum is very conscientious on making sure dads diet is low fat and low sugar/salt and so for Fridays I try to compliment that (apart from the chocolates). Today Dee is baking cheese scones for them and I have a crustless vegetable quiche. Penny should have come back yesterday but she is sadly feeling poorly so thankfully dee has been able to stay on until Sunday.
Had lots of lovely visitors, Colin, chris and Joyce, Lesley, Josie, steve and Julie, sue, wendy, bob thank you all for making my day.
The winsor report shows some very radicle changes for the police service. Certainly the goal posts have changed from when I joined, and up until I retired. I'm a has been now well and truly. I actually see that as an achievement.
Ow sore gums making me grumpy. I'm trying to keep at bay with mouth wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment