Thursday 4 August 2011

Three amigos

Enjoyed hospice yesterday. I remembered to take in Margarets donation and the pat straws for, Pat. I don't use them any more and they will now go to good use. Sue was with me so she met the three amigos, Nigel, Pat and me. The famous five included Pauline and James. I am not normally able to have much of a conversation with Pat and Nigel as it is too noisy for my iPod and speaker but with Sue there she was able to speak for me. With it being such a lovely day we took advantage and got some vitamin D by sitting outside. I was shattered yesterday. Sue stayed up to do the night time wee only I wasn't for stirring, but thanks anyway.
Today has been relaxed. Josie came this morning and showed me her new flower arranging skills with a beautiful bouquet. It is all to do with spiraling apparently. Jill came this afternoon looking all golden brown after her holiday in Spain and brought me two lovely pots back.
It's James's funeral tomorrow so I will join in at home in celebrating his life, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment