Sunday 7 August 2011

Strawberry

Oh boy I have laughed. Trevor and Carole came to see me and made me laugh, particularly Trevor and his strawberry phone (blackberry to you and I). Trevor was my Inspector when I was a constable trainer at Droitwich training school. We would go for lunchtime runs or in the gym, great fun. Trevor brought a great team spirit, pride in our appearance and humour to the job. I would go the extra mile for him, a real leader. Carole was greeted in the usual unsociable way by Ellie with a bite to the hand. Ellie has such a cute face that lures the hand in to give some fuss and bang she has the hand. How do you train a cat to not do that?
The ride on lawn mower is on eBay and will hopefully sell for them.
Adrian came, good to catch up with him. He is always very complimentary on my policing skills and is a good tonic. I also played a game of upword with Jo yesterday, really good word game.
I think we are on to something with puree food. Smoked salmon and cottage cheese blended and sieved makes a delicious dip and semolina and nutella or semolina and peanut butter are great combinations. And Jo made both butterscotch and chocolate double cream dream.
Penny and I had a lay in Saturday morning, but had to call by 9:15 as I needed a wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment