Saturday 20 August 2011

Tone deaf

I have discovered a new talent. Before MND I was tone deaf and if I started to sing I was soon told to shut up, but now, I can sing along at the top of my voice, sounding absolute pitch perfect and no one minds at all. In part due to the fact that no sound actually comes out out but in my mind I am now Annie Lennox, with the singing voice and hair cut.
Sue and I are very naughty when we are together, we do egg each other on. I am going to write a letter into people's friend to try and win a tea caddy and a packet of tea as letter of the week. The suggested subject is to be Edith and what a good egg she is, and of course I have that picture of her with the wool.
Sue doing a pucker job on cleaning the lounge for me.
Jan came round with a DVD of Mount Kilimanjaro trek undertaken by a friend to raise money for MND. Well done Chris you are a star.
Beth came sporting a very lovely new hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment