Monday 8 August 2011

A moment in time

Chris and Joyce came this morning and we had a great natter. Chris is a real keen cyclist and completed a one hundred and thirty mile ride in the mountains of France in atrocious weather. Like good NARPO we discussed the turmoil some senior police officers are in at the moment. Joyce has a iPad lesson today at the apple shop and she will share handy tit bits. I love my iPad. I have been watching the sixty minute makeover, oh dear into day time tv. I did all my own decorating before and enjoyed the satisfaction of achieving a new look. Alison popped by and I am hoping she can find the photographs from two years ago of our day in Oxford. It was a brilliant day seeing all the colleges and the botanical gardens. I just can't believe I never got round to going before. I would recommend it as very disabled friendly place despite the old architecture. Time for a nap xx

No comments:

Post a Comment