Sunday 15 May 2011

I suppose this is like a dear diary but sharing with anyone who is interested. I have a great summer house but this afternoon it is raining so we will have to take a rain check on that. My oldest friend, we have been mates for 40 years now, is here and we are chilling. Sue is six months older than me.
Ellie, my mad cat is has just been excluded from the kitchen by Penny my live in carer. There again Ellie has been known to help herself to ham off a dinner plate! Penny is cooking chicken curry so some of the most divine smells are seeping through.
This morning I had a visit from Paul, the gardener, but also a communion giver from my church, The Sacred Heart. After cleaning my soul the district nurse arrived to clean something else. This treat happens three times a week. Unless is it explosive diarrhoea I am not able to shift it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment