Thursday 8 December 2011

Happy birthday Sue

Yesterday was a hospice Wednesday. Ellie knows this because the electrical wheelchair is in use. Ellie wriggled out of Penny's arms just as I was leaving through the back door. Ellie then led a merry dance around the garden. Home was under the decking as she couldn't be caught under there, so quick flurry to the plants and back under the decking when anyone got close. This went on for quite some time. I had gone back indoors as it was too cold. Eventually Ellie had enough and ran to the back door and straight in. By now most of hospice day was over.
Last night penny made Sue a beautiful birthday dinner, starters, mains and pud all washed down with a bottle of champagne. Thank you Penny for making such a special day for Sue.

2 comments:

  1. I had a fabulous birthday meal. Thank you Penny.
    Jacky, it takes a special kind of person to allow their kitchen to be used to produce food for someone elses enjoyment. Thank you for making my birthday so special xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fabulous meal. Thank you Penny.
    Jacky, it takes a special kind of person to allow their kitchen to be used to cook a meal for the benefit of someone else. Thank you for making my birthday so special. I had a brilliant day xxx

    ReplyDelete