Sunday 4 December 2011

Trump

Trump is a neighbours cat who comes and visits Ellie every day. It is so sweet watching them through the patio door or mesh of Ellie's hutch and run. Ellie even allowed Trump to have some of her biscuits the other day. They are both black cats but it's easy to tell them apart as Trump has his full compliment of legs.
Mum, dad aunty Linda and David coming over today. Paul is the Eucharistic minister and said he would be here at 12 noon and no sign of him half an hour later. So we may have a congregation this afternoon!
I'm loving my new gadget where I can mirror my iPad onto the tv, which saves having to look downwards. Very much a nice to have but great for catch up tv and reading my books. I'm such a geek. Last night Lesley asked about the iPad, i happily discussed what it could and couldnt do and some hour or so later she had definitely glazed over. I bet she never asks again. Bless her she did fetch some late night shopping for Penny and I.
Songs of praise and country file tonight, great.

No comments:

Post a Comment