Friday 9 December 2011

Asking for help

Having been an independent lady probably one of the hardest challenges is acknowledging you need help and then asking for it.
I am very fortunate that I have friends who will help anytime if they can. So needing a couple of jobs doing I text my friend Lesley asking if she could pop in on her way home from work for a couple of quick jobs. No came back the text reply. I did chuckle, especially as penny thought this to be very non British as the British people will not say no even if that is what they mean. I replied to the text, ok no worries to get a second text to say, that should have read no problem. So I chuckled some more. Lesley duley turned up and did the jobs for me, thank you you are a star.
Christmas decorations up, all of which are out of a certain cats reach, and started to listen to the many hours of Christmas carols I have on the iPod.
Mum and dad didn't come today as mum has a nasty cold and no Susie and Millie tomorrow for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment