Monday 19 December 2011

Merry Christmas

This is my virtual Christmas wishes to everyone. Thank you Andy, colin, Jane and chris for the beautiful flowers. I have a festive poinsettia. I decided against a tree because of a certain Ellie mental cat I am the proud owner of. Ellie will find salmon in her stocking.
Penny is suffering my many hours of Christmas music, from Annie Lennox to the brass bands and of course Boney M (thanks Lesley).
My peg is still good. It's been quite quiet because so many people are suffering with colds at the moment. Thank you for staying away and hope you all feel better soon.
I had to laugh, the BBC has an advert with david Jason et al all wearing loud Christmas jumpers. Penny asked why they were all wearing jumpers that weren't very nice to look at. I tried to explain the funny side of a Christmas pull over from a distant aunt Maud. It clearly loses something in the translation. Penny has a surprise tomorrow. Jill is coming over to teach penny to bake a Victoria sponge. That is going to smell so good. I wonder if I will be allowed to scrape the bowl?

No comments:

Post a Comment