Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ah, another activity packed day. Nurse came quite late. My PEG was quite smelly, it has been cleaned and re dressed. I feel ok so not too concerned. Ellie the chiropodist came to cut my very long toe nails and educated me in that nails only take 7% of the bodies calcium, so having long nails isn't depleting my level. We will soon see if it is still a problem as had another blood test today. Penny gave me a good talking to about not getting so worn out to the point of making me poorly. I have promised to manage my diary better. Hospice tomorrow, I now only do a half day as I get too tired being there for the full day. Belinda came this afternoon and sorted out clothes for tomorrow, a drink and a wee. Ellie the cat jumped on to my lap in the bathroom. My goodness that cat has put on some weight, Ellie phant or Ellie belly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment