Tuesday 28 June 2011

Ooh so fast I'm getting 40

Ok that sounds very nerdy, even more nerdy is the fact I have checked the speeds on all my gadgets several times already, not quite as exciting but it is sort of reminiscent of watching the speedo rise when I had my motorbike. I've had a good day. Mark the engineer came early and got me all soupped up by 12. Then Sue arrived and did an excellent job on my wet room. Steve and Belinda popped by. I have worked very hard on chapter 2 of my book and sent the draft to my technical advisor, mum. I'm getting a good cathartic release by writing. This is the kid who hated to read or write anything when at school and to be truthful well beyond. Penny off for 24 hours for an appointment so Sue in charge. I am loading my piano by the sea CD that Belinda bought me for my birthday so I can listen to it in the wee hours when I wake up to relax me back to sleep.Xxb

No comments:

Post a Comment