Wednesday 29 June 2011

Geek

So funny, me being a geek elicited two boring ticks but would love to know who my kindred souls are that ticked interesting, we can swop stats.
Angeline sent through the photos from the birthday party on Facebook, great photo's.
I am very pleased with myself. I got up, dressed and into my chair. Sue, Edith and I went for a coffee and sandwich in Dunelm at Blackpole trading estate. I feel very pleased with myself as the days I want to get up out of bed are becoming fewer and I know I will need a quiet day tomorrow to recharge.
The fridge freezer appears to be terminal as it is frosting and defrosting at will. I have a new one being delivered first thing tomorrow morning. I can't take the risk with Penny having raw prawns and shrimps as her staple diet in the freezer. And not to mention my ice cream!
I'm trying a trick Belinda taught me, to rub my tummy in a clockwise direction to help move trapped wind. It worked a treat. Thanks Belinda, sorry Sue.
Mum and dad coming Friday and if it is dry we might have a go at sorting out the tool shed. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment