Thursday 30 June 2011

Frozen

Josie arrived this morning and helped Penny with the delivery of the new fridge freezer. Bearing in mind I hadn't so much as seen a picture of it or asked for it's dementions I am pleased to report it fits in the hole and the food fitted into the drawers. More by luck than judgement. I'm feeling the cold and tired today so staying in bed with my hot water bottles and electric heat pad.

This afternoon Steve H (this is the forth Steve, there's also Steve A friend and grandparent of baby Mae, Steve R, brother in law and Steve T from work) called in and we had a great catch up. He also kindly did some posting jobs for me. The NHS wrote to me asking for a telephone number for the dietician to contact me on. I didn't give my number because quite frankly that is not going to work and email has worked perfectly well up to now.

Annette flew in with two bunches of sunflowers for me, sunshine in the room.

I have sent my second draft of the second chapter to my mum to check for accuracy. It is called, the best days of your life and should be published very soon.

Edith and I have had to concede that Edith helping me to toilet is getting too difficult as neither of us are getting any stronger. I have been a pain today to Penny needing toileting at 1pm, 4pm and again just now at 5.45pm. I woke her up on the last request. I have told her to rest until 7 so she can go back to sleep for an hour, it has to be give and take.

Penny bought me two pots of coffee, one is flavoured with French vanilla and the other with hazelnut, both very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment