Sunday 26 June 2011

Renewed Vigour


Meet my next door neighbour, Rotti (short for rottweiler and named by Bob (who also popped in this morning) because when Anne gets a bee in her bonnet...lets just say she is very effective! Anne is great fun and we do have a laugh together. I'm very lucky to have such good neighbours around me.
It's a scorcher today, although the patio door is open I have not relinquished my duvet and my feet are decidedly cold. Penny used some rose oil to massage my feet to get the circulation going. I wonder if James, my friend on this journey has taken his woolly hat off today?
Ellie is managing to be cool for cats in her summer house (She doesn't know it is a rabbit hutch).

Had lentil soup for lunch which was delicious and a real treat. I have written and published the first chapter of my book. My mum is my technical advisor for those bits not in my memory.
Steve came by this afternoon with a large bottle of brandy (interestingly called Soberano?) and a blue T-shirt from Margaret. I am pleased they had a good holiday in Santander, Spain.
I have been on line shopping again at Tesco's as I had been sent a free delivery voucher and Penny needed some provisions (and I was tempted by an offer or two, I just can't help myself, I miss shopping).

No comments:

Post a Comment