Thursday 9 June 2011

I smell

Sorry to discuss personal hygiene but despite having a good shower the PEG smells like a stagnant drain. You know the smell of the kitchen sink that is in some serious need of a good dousing with bleach. I might suggest tomorrow that we leave it open as this is becoming very unsocial. Talking about smelly, Penny tried Roquefort cheese today and was not impressed, she thought It tasted of fungus, well...probably best not to explain. Josie came this morning so I was able to write my best wishes to the chief on his retirement. He has been a great boss. I treasure the print he gave me of the land marks around the West Mercia Constabulary and Flint House. I have some very disgruntled birds in my garden as the fat balls have run out in the feeders. I had a great sleep this morning, thanks to Ellie's antics at 4am. I love her to bits but she is without doubt the naughtiest pet I have ever owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment