Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Perfect Day



Yesterday was so special, not least Jill actually turned up early, a first, never ever known to have happened before. Of course it was an error...got the timings wrong but brilliant to see her, Richard,Joan and Ian (who definitely win the 'who travelled the furthest to come to the party?', with 12000 miles from NZ) I received 45 birthday cards, on my 45th (thank you Charlotte) and my Dad shocked me by saying he liked my hair and he hates short hair do's on females. There was also a bit of dressing up on the day that some of you may have missed and I am not referring to Ellie and her love heart bow, for which she still holds a grudge today. Yes Sue and Lesley were in the paddling pool, with a flipper each in wet suits, very funny moment.
Dee left today I think she enjoyed the week and look forward to her covering again. Dee was very good company and very competent in the caring role. Penny came back in the evening and happy to see her back. Jill text to say she had passed part two of the Inspectors exam. Wow I am so chuffed for her. Sue R went home today. I was so glad she was able to make the party. All change but a very good day all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment