Monday 13 June 2011

All my friends are the best in the world

A nice chilled start to the day, Penny and I do like a lie in now and then. Pat came and stretched my legs and massaged my hands, bliss. Chris and Joyce came this morning and I was able to show off the iPad and all it can do for me. I love to read and listen to their travel logues. With photos I travel the world with them. I went to Yellow Stone today. Jill came at 2, she was on time, bless her. I am embarrassed to say but Jill was horrified at my hairy legs, saying I looked like a gorilla (not the first time in my life because I was born with jet black hair, that went all down my back). Being a great mate she sorted the forest of Dean out for me and I'm all silky smooth again. An ex colleague, Steve from my Redditch days came this afternoon and oh boy did the three of us reminisce, loved every minute of it. He had the grand tour of the summer house, a must on every inaugural visit. Dee,the stand in carer arrives at 2 tomorrow. I hope Ellie is on her best behaviour. She took a fancy to the fat balls last night, I swear that cat will eat anything. I'm totally hooked on my new book, gipsy boy. Good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment