Friday 29 July 2011

Heart Beat

I am working on the next chapter of the book, called Heart Beat, recounting my time as a rural beat officer. I hope to publish sometime next week.
The Dn, Liz came today and much to Penny's amusement, likened Ellies naughty behaviour to it's owner. Being naughty is one thing but as naughty as Ellie! I don't think so. Bless her though she wanted to play with her remote control mouse so climbed the chair my dad was sat on, not minding where she put her feet and jumped up onto the shelf where mouse is kept, she tried to steady herself with her front right paw, but on the account she doesn't have one she fell off the shelf, unhurt thankfully but a tad embarrassed.
Talking of embarrassed, my mum and dad looked at my school reports. For my dad, some for the very first time, given that mum hid the very bad ones. My only saving grace was that my reports as bad as they were, they were better than my brothers. I think the best quote is, Jacky can produce some very good work, I just don't get to see much of it.
I am waiting for tablets to arrive from the pharmacy. I have asked Penny to increase my feed intake. I need to get shot of this sore mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment