Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday again already

Where does a week go? No district nurse (DN) turned up today but did ring at 5 to apologise, mistakes happen and I can wait until tomorrow. I declined the offer of anywhere between 6 and midnight tonight with the twilight nurses.
Sue did some ironing for me as Penny's cricked neck has come back again.
Paul came and gave me communion. He also popped back later with a load of veg for Penny. Thank you Paul.
Mum and dad came with my cousin Helen. Good to hear about Helen's new job, best wishes for your first day.
Ellie Belly, who eats practically anything on offer, or more annoyingly anything not on offer but on someone's plate, has actually lost weight. She has a new lease of life since the remote controlled white mouse came to live here and is great entertainment all round. Ellie belly still not mastered the treat ball which is surprising given that it contains food.
Sue and Penny having a Chinese take away tonight. I am having prawn curry with a side of bean sprouts and shrimp fried rice...OK with a great deal of imagination that's what I am having, actually it is feed and soya milk. I feel suitably stuffed anyway. Peppermint cordial is working an absolute treat, thank you DN Louise for that tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment