Thursday 7 July 2011

In my opinion!

Josie came first thing and updated me on family and work. I did something I try to resist and that was give Josie my own personal opinion. I might just have to let Josie borrow my pecker for a bit.
Beautiful day, Sue and I went out for lunch, only to Morrison's in Bromsgrove. I shall have a good rest this afternoon. Once home I had oxygen with a paracetamol chaser to clear the head ache that was brewing.
I have got Sue taking photographs of photographs so I can add them to my book.
The air bed motor was driving me to distraction as it rattled in its casing and woke me at night. Bodgit and Scarper were on the case and fixed it with two heavy hardback books and a elasticated bungee. Are there no bounds to our ingenuity?
I am reading The Help which is the biggest book I have ever tackled (fortunately it is on the iPad so I don't have to hold it) but thoroughly enjoying the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment