Thursday 14 July 2011

Bleeding PEG

I'm not swearing, honestly, the PEG is bleeding today and I had a bed bath so didn't pull it in the hoist sling, it is just a blumming nuisance but also a bit of a life saver so I shouldn't grumble at it too much.
Josie brought some really lovely chrysanthinums (no idea how to spell it though), real fiery colours.
Steve brought provisions, including tip tops (150 of them from the cash and carry) If I remember I might take some to hospice with me to see if Pat and Nigel can manage them to wet their mouthS a bit. We are all different and what is manageable for one could be impossible for another. I have lost all the coke ones to the coke drinking queen, Penny. She has a crick in her neck after de-stoning and peeling the plums yesterday. I need to try and get Penny a marrow as there is a vegetable from India that has the same texture and flavour as a marrow but a marrow is a dam sight easier to obtain. So if any of my 'good life' friends have an abundance of marrow crop I can make use of one.
My latest painting completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment