Wednesday 13 July 2011

Flowers

Thank you Daphne and Flint House for the flowers, a lovely surprise. Ellie has two new toys. One from Lesley a ball that holds treats and as yet Ellie has not worked out how to get the treats out. The second from Penny, a remote controlled mouse, which has her running about. Hours of fun. Sue came today having had a very successful forage for damson plums, which purée down very well indeed and may well assist me with my problem. Discovered a new trick, mix feed with oat milk, which has the benefit of added calcium and more calories and somehow more palatable with the feed not being so rich and thick. Thats all xxx I forgot to mention when Sat naff Sue and I went to tesco express. A car stopped and asked sat naff Sue for directions, to be fair this is one person I would never take directions from, but the couple knew no different. After sat naff Sue had told them the wrong information I used sign language to explain and the lady in the car understood me perfectly, really boosted me for the day, simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment