Tuesday 19 July 2011

Soft pudding

Umm had a right weepy on me yesterday evening. I take enough meds to stop a grizzly bear feeling depressed! I just get wobbles of...what? insecurity I think. Put the piano by the sea CD on and that helped to relax me.
I did have something very good happen yesterday afternoon though, a gorgeous 7 week old puppy came to visit for a bit of pet therapy. She licked me all over my face, but no worries because Ellie came in later and licked it all off again. I have attached a photo of the first extra face wash of the day.


Thank you Angela and Amelia.

Something very good happened this morning too. The MNDA gave me a cheque covering the full cost of the speech programme loaded on my iPad, Thank you Wendy and Thank you Worcester branch of MNDA. I know a lot of my colleagues and friends have generously raised funds for MNDA and I can assure you the money goes to making a real difference to people living with MND, from all of us a big thank you to you.

At hospice tomorrow so there may not be a blog, I will be absolutely fine just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment