Sunday 28 October 2012

Penny's visit

Yesterday Lesley and her mum took me to webbs garden centre. We had a walk around the riverside garden and then went shopping. It was quite busy. I bought Ellie a proper cat bed and she loves it thankfully. It's in my wheelchair where she likes to be. Mary and I forgot about the clocks going back and were awake at seven. Not sure where the extra hour went though!
Penny visited Ellie and I today, it was lovely to see her again. I really miss her. Ellie was spoilt rotten with a big box of ham and a large carton of yoghurt. Penny had made me some pumpkin and it was lovely. She also brought me some masala tea and cardamon sweet treats, spoilt as well. I wish her well in her new placement. Penny brought a DVD for us to watch, just like old times, a good old rom com. So all in all a very good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment