Friday 26 October 2012

Organised

Carpet cleaned, new smart meters fitted, trees felled for winter, garden looking tidy, decorator organised, ellies claws trimmed and I'm packing my clothes today. I woke Mary up at half five this morning. I do hate doing that but sometimes its needs must and this morning was a needs must! I'm breakfasted, medicated and showered all before 9:30. Sue, Mary and I went to Dunelm yesterday where I bought stuff, as always. Mary is going out for an hour whilst my mum and dad are here today. She is meeting the daughter of her previous client. I'm glad she is having a proper break.
My mum and dad came to day hospice on Wednesday. They were made very welcome and I enjoyed showing them what I get up to. Thank you Colleen. I saw dr Becky and alls well for Wednesday for the driver to be removed. I won't miss being stabbed every Monday to change the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment