Saturday 18 August 2012

Nora two

Nora is lovely. She is keen and willing to learn. We get along well and comfortable with each other. I have accepted her, and just importantly she has accepted me, to be my new carer. So she will start at the end of September.  That is a big relief to me. It's quite something having someone live in your home 24/7, who you don't know. Ellie likes the pet massages given by Nora.
Penny is in London and hope she has had a lovely time there. She is back Wednesday.
Sue and I are off to salwarpe village fate this afternoon, i think if the weather is dry. I have had a good week.
I now have a one way glide sheet on the bed to help me stay up at one end. I start the day at 5'7" and end the day somewhere around 6'2" if my feet hanging off the end of the bed is anything to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment