Monday 6 June 2011

Coffee morning

Annette,the district nurse Jill, Suzie and Millie, Fiona, Carli and the dog, Zak, Steve, Julie, Victoria, Chris and baby Mae, Sue and Peter all before 12:30. A busy morning.Steve, mum, dad, aunty Linda and David in the afternoon, hence no blog I was just too pooped. It was great to see Millie enjoying the bubble making machine and Mae giving everyone a smile and a wave good bye. I like to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for visitors but seriously failed in the afternoon. My mum gave me some oxygen. I got so cold the gloves were back on. It was lovely to see everyone but has given me another reality check. I think on my birthday I will do afternoon tea, 3-6, so I can be on top form, if that is ok for folk. No presents just presence.
Penny woke me up this morning, even Ellie was still fast asleep and it was gone 8. Having a bed bath today and good rest before Wendy comes at noon. Lesley popped in before work so had half a coffee with her so I could have half a coffee with Wendy, too much makes me sick. Penny been very busy today, ironing, cleaning and vacuuming. Dee the stand in carer is coming on the 14th for a week while Penny has a break.
Mark Smith came today with amazing tales of Lourdes, a lovely wooden bracelet, Holy water and a cross. He held me in prayer all week and was so pleased to see me looking so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment