Saturday 18 June 2011

Wet Wales

Ok we are not really on holiday in Wales but the rain has made it feel authentic, as did watching Sue try and blow up a beach ball. Sue B in charge as Dee had to take her mum to a hospital appointment today. So I had a cheeky coffee this morning. I'm often asked if I feel the effects of the brandy sooner with it going straight into the stomach. Well it does hit the spot quite quickly. I'm having my hair cut today so it is easier to manage and dries quickly when out of the shower. I'm not a lover of hair dryers, I don't like the noise or to have wind blown into my ears. Lesley calls and cuts my hair for me even though she has retired from the saloon, so very kind. Oh dear fell fast asleep, must be like Samson and lost all my strength once my hair was cut. Sue has done the ironing. Jo and Peter are popping up to help with the exterior design. Bob and Jenny called and with the yellow bit of a lemon meringue, yum. I had some oxygen, I'm only allowed an hour a day with a maximum of 15 minutes. I'm not a heavy user but a blast now and then helps. So if you see me yawning a lot it may not be your topic of conversation, I'm just trying to get some air in. With my new iPad my laptop rarely gets a look in but it got me back, 21 updates that took an age to download, lesson learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment