Tuesday 14 June 2011

Oh dear

This does not bode well. Ellie was firmly ejected from Penny's bedroom at around 2am. I'm not entirely sure of her misdemeanour but Ellie certainly had lots to say to me on the matter. Still we had a lovely cuddle and fell asleep holding on to each other. I think Ellie has bad dreams as she whimpers and cries in her sleep.
Terry Pratchett was on the news this morning after last nights program on assisted suicide at Dignitas in Switzerland. The man that died had MND. I didn't watch the documentary. Prior to MND I would come firmly down on the side of it is wrong to end a life, now I have splinters in my bum from sitting on the fence. A cheerful earful from me this morning.
Dee arrived and is very friendly. She is from south Sudan. Ellie escaped either through an open window or open front door, we are not sure. She was found sitting under Bob the Kangoo and gave Penny and Dee a a right run around but a treat of ham won the day. So not the best behaviour to start off with from Ellie. Edith came and did hot water bottles and tea. Belinda was on babysitting duties and we had a great time looking at her photos from her recent 'camping' holiday in a very high spec luxury tent. Mark came and told me about his family. I didn't sleep well last night, I get unnecessarily anxious about change, even though my mind is telling me it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment