Thursday 16 June 2011

Just a tad excited

The party on Tuesday will be a beach theme. The weather is saying a couple of showers possible so will have something erected just in case. Hopefully it won't rain between 3 and 6.
Sue is busy in the kitchen making me vegetable and fruit purees for me to have as snacks between feed. I prefer home made. I'm not sure that five a day is so important these days but makes me feel I am doing my bit to stay as healthy as possible. Penny has slowly increased my daily intake and I have gained a bit of belly fat which can only be a good thing.
Ellie copter(because she obviously flew out the other day to escape)is thoroughly enjoying her time in the hutch with a fresh ham lunch. That is one indulged cat and goes to explain why, having made good her escape she sat on the front door step and only ran when anyone went to pick her up, a great game. Wrinkles (Edith)as she is affectionally known is keeping me entertained jogging about to the tunes on Heart FM, bless her.
Dee will join me for communion on Sunday so that will be good.She has settled very well and going to be at the party so you will be able to meet her.
http://mndresearch.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/earning-their-stripes-%e2%80%93-zebrafish-lead-the-way-to-learning-more-about-mnd/

No comments:

Post a Comment