Wednesday 15 June 2011

Oh dear #2

Ellie Houdini, was very well behaved last night after her little adventure outside. Dee very bravely and confidently picked up Ellie and took her out to the hutch and run. Josie called in this morning. We had a laugh but I know it was a short lived distraction and she is really hurting. It must be a very unsettling time for lots of employees in the public sector, the cuts are harsh and deep and will affect everyone in public service and those that use the public services. Sue arrived and took Penny down to the train station. Steve popped in and gave me a cuppa and Julie had very kindly laundered my birthday duvet so that will go on the bed on Tuesday. Sue took Dee shopping for some provisions whilst the oldest babysitter in town sat with me. Let me tell you about Dee. She's 29, is very friendly and chatty. I think we will get on just fine. Dietitian been in email contact about how I'm getting on with calcium and vitamin D intake. I'm doing well with oat milk and mini yogurts with added vitamin D and calcium and sue has bought cheese! What more can a girl do. I still have a wind problem, not a great introduction, so embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment