Monday 8 October 2012

Life

'Maybe the extent to which we cling to life is proportional to the loveliness of the life we have, and mine is lovely.  
And if it can be lovely in a world that is full of war and murder and deceit and hatred, how much lovelier in the new creation God promises us. '
A quote sent to me and just resonates with me at the moment.  I have booked a holiday to Aberporth, west Wales for the summer next year. Jill has agreed to come with us as camp cook. If we go great and if not half the fun is in the planning. But the way I'm feeling at the moment there's no reason why we shouldn't be going on our jolly. We can walk into town and there is a cafe there, there is a Tarmac coastal path within walking distance to and sea views from the bungalow.

Today is penny's last day with me as Mary starts at two tomorrow. There is a two day handover period, so penny leaves on Thursday. I'm a little anxious and I guess Mary is too. Mary is Catholic, likes cats, eats anything and appears easy going.

My friends Bob and Jenny are safely back from six weeks in Israel. They had a fantastic time in the Holy land.

The blog site seems to be having a few technical problems at the moment and I can't always update the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment