Wednesday 12 September 2012

Scrabble competition

Hospice was fun, Well the results for the big scrabble competition were, a gold to me, silver to nigel and bronze to sue. I want my post box painted gold now! A rerun will occur next month. Colleen found me a handbag for my syringe driver to save throwing it on the floor again. It's very jazzy and neat. I met a new guy who also has MND.
Wendy came with Skye and we had a lovely time watching the Olympic parade on the tv. Joyce and chris came showing photos of their latest trips to France and Spain. So I have been blessed with visitors. Sue from Bedford came at the weekend and we made the most of the sunshine going to vines park for a picnic and ice cream on Saturday and in the shed for r and r on Sunday. Penny went home for the day so sue was in charge. Penny is slowly moving out ready for the handover on the 25th to Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment