Saturday 15 September 2012

Spetchley gardens

Definitely worth a visit. The gravel is hard going in places so I went on the grass. No one seemed to mind to be fair. It was a beautiful sunny day which helped of course. There was an aviary with peacocks, a church and beautiful lake and gardens. I thoroughly enjoyed my day out. The cafe was pretty good as well selling home made fayre. Sue had tomato and basil soup with granary bread, very nice. The coffee was ok. We had a photo competition which sue won with the stag through the wild flowers.  That was Thursday. Friday I had my Christmas present early from mum and dad, an air, wireless printer, which is excellent. I'm guessing you may get a letter with your Christmas card this year now I can print easily. Edith is back from her holiday in Newquay. She had good weather for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment