Monday 1 October 2012

Blog fixed

There's been no blog for a while as it had crashed and burned. Today however it seems to have righted itself. Lots has been happening. I have a new carer coming for a visit tomorrow. Her name is Mary and she is a more mature lady of 58 years. She is very experienced and looks a nice motherly type so she has potential. I will let you know after tomorrow's visit. If we like each other she could start on the 9th October, next week!
Penny took me for a walk on Saturday to see margaret, my mother in law. It was lovely to be out in the sun for an hour. I have a new arm rest with a lip to keep my arm on the arm rest and it works perfectly. Top job wheelchair services.
I had to have the syringe driver resited today, gosh it is a bit sharp when the needle goes in but I still wouldn't swap it.
I had three bunnykins, a policeman, a judge and a lawyer, so I have been on eBay with my partner in crime, sue and bought a few more to add to the collection. They are breeding like rabbits as I have sixteen more now. My mum dusts for me on a Friday and she wasn't phased by all the bunnykins on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment