Friday 1 July 2011

Pinch punch...JULY

Woke up feeling good today. Penny asked me what I feared. I fear how I might die but not of dying as I know I will go to heaven. 'We are a cheerful earful this morning', I said. Penny fears being in pain. I suppose that is one good thing about MND it is generally not painful (leg cramps are though but we all have them). Sadly it is painful for those to watch someone slowly deteriorate with the disease.
My second chapter of the book is now published. Thank you all for the kind comments about the book.
Julie H popped by this morning, it was good to see her and be able to ask after David. He was my Inspector when I was a probationer constable at Redditch. I have every respect for him, he was a great boss and one I wanted to emulate.
After fitting my BT Infinity (just thought, Infinity, goes on for ever, bit like me, still here and still smiling) my television didn't work, but sparky Steve A popped in and fixed it for me by plugging the aerial back in! Goes to show how much TV I watch as I had only noticed this morning when I put it on for the weather. Mum and dad arrived, in work clothes to tackle the tool shed. I asked if they could do one more job. They looked at me quizzically and repeated what they thought they had heard, 'one pork chop?

No comments:

Post a Comment