Friday 8 July 2011

All change

There is a new sister in charge of the DNs so expecting some changes, new broom and all that. I met Corin this morning and she appears to be very pleasant and efficient. Corin took my file to organise it as it did look to be in a bit of a pickle.
Mum and dad came and looked at the carers bedroom window which has some how dropped so won't shut properly.
I really must be more switched on. Penny handed me a piece of orange stuff and said try this. I still like to tastes things even if I have no intention of chewing and swallowing it. I put it my mouth, there was just the slightest hint of not very nice cheese, it felt like a piece of plastic in my mouth and not a very pleasant smell. I handed it back. Oh says Penny, "is it no good?" "What is it supposed to be Penny?", I ask, "Soya milk processed cheese slices". Even Ellie would not entertain it. I supposed she tried it on me as Sue is wise to her tricks now, after the prawn head incident. My mum likes all this soya and quorn stuff, so gave it to her to try. "Maybe cooked on toast with lashings of tomato sauce you might just be able to eat it. If not give it to the dog", was my parting suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment