Wednesday 6 July 2011

Ellie, no

Ellie is back to her old self and positively terrorised Edith and her toes this morning. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help myself, watching an 80 year old doing the hop, skip and jump. I went to hospice and brought my poppy painting back for Penny and finished my Jacob Blue for Tina. At hospice we were back to our usual gang, Pat, Nigel and me, all with MND and in wheelchairs. Pat has had a torrid time just recently. We are a good support for each other. We all looked quite well today, which was good to see. I had my hands massaged with lavender cream, lovely.
Sue picked me up lunchtime and took me home for a sleep (assisted by a large slug of brandy in my coffee). Not sure anything sensible or coherent going to come out of me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment