Tuesday 26 July 2011

Doctor came yesterday. I'm lucky I have a very competent GP who is easy to get along with. I respect her and trust her with my care. I'm having some supplements to help me along the way. I saw Wendy yesterday as well, always guaranteed to raise a smile.
Penny had an review with her line manager this morning. All went well with the hoisting and happy for it to remain a one person operation.
Had Sue, Lesley and Edith all on a shopping errand for me today to get a hamper together for Margaret for her birthday on Thursday. I had inspiration for a Peoples Friend magazine to put in.
Had a right laugh with, Sue, Penny and Lesley. The other week, Sue came with some new shoes that I took a fancy to and no longer did Sue own a pair of powder blue shoes. And she had some lovely coloured pens which are now sitting in my goody box. Poor Lesley again came in for some stick about her Scott Walker tape, no regrets! You have been warned, with not going shopping anyone who arrives with anything new is in danger of losing the shirt off their back. I even managed to blag an apron yesterday from mother in law for Penny. Being a lovely evening, Sue and I took the hamper down to her, she was very pleased with it.
Tomorrow Penny has an NVQ assessor coming. I will hopefully get outside for some vitamin D. X

No comments:

Post a Comment