Saturday 9 July 2011

Euro Winner

Had a punt on the euro millions. Penny got two numbers and won £2.80 but that was our lot.
Was a very quiet morning, had medication and breakfast at 8:30 then fell fast asleep through to 12. Had a shower and dinner ready for my visitors this afternoon. I saw my sunflower painting framed which did do a lot for it, unfortunately it wasn't one of my best. I have a new canvas out ready for my next project as and when I feel inspired. I can lose myself when drawing or painting and it amazes me how time flies past. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler before, but painting just for fun, lifts that inhibition somehow. And of course Frans', encouragement and assistance has helped no end.
Bob (the Renault Kangoo) has had to go off to be looked at as he is showing a spanner sign. He should be OK and back on Tuesday. No point worrying, as that is like being on a rocking horse, you go backwards and forwards but ultimately it doesn't get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment