Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent

This morning I introduced Penny to the chocolate advent calendar, she wasn't impressed as she is trying to be good, so if you do pop round there is likely to be chocolate available. Josie came this morning and did lots of jobs off my list. Helped to get me up and had a test drive on the hoist. She did very well.
I've had a very frustrating day and not the geek I thought I was. I need a nineteen year old to set up my iPad to the tv. Knight in shining armour coming tonight.
Yesterday we had a curry tea in the shed, jill, sue, Lesley, Fi, linds, penny and me, all in the cosy shed. Can't say I fancied Jill's and Sue's whole fish much, complete with head.
Ellie has OCD, obsessive cat disorder as she shows herself to be quite mad at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment