Monday 31 October 2011

Oh and we are off

Dee left and Sue took over. She lights up any room, especially the kitchen when using the toaster (charcoal toast), great start, we are going to have fun. We like the odd wager and are both quite competitive. We are having a weigh in (not sure how that is going to work) and I will put on weight to equal or beat what Sue manages to lose in a fortnight. I've got this in the bag, with my new peg and good feeding regime it will be easy for me. The other day Sue needed to thread a needle but just couldn't see well enough. I could see but couldn't hold the needle and thread. The solution, Sue holds the needle and thread and I guide her hands to thread the needle. Where there's a will there's a way.
Lesley popped in this morning on her way to work with goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment