Sunday 16 October 2011

Penny away now for a month

Must leave you with another Penny Perla. Sue brings pumpkin soup (my mum calls me pumpkin). Anyway sue asked Penny if she could spice it up a bit. Looking quite worried at the raw material she sighed, Umm I will try! Poor Sue is unjustly vilified about her cooking (but being directionally challenged is all true). I will miss Penny but wish her a great break back home in India. Lesley now in charge and making some sprouts puréed enough for the peg...I love sprouts.
I still can't quite believe how well we did yesterday. Sue took some great photos of the day and when I have the laptop handy I will upload them for you to see. What was really special about yesterday was that Carole got to meet some of my friends and put faces to names on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment