Sunday 2 October 2011

Thank you again

More quality bric a brac coming in for the garage sale, and Annette is going to make one of her full of fruit, fruit cakes, Carole some of her famous butterfly cakes and one of Lesley's renowned lemon drizzle cake.
Picture of Charlie boy and Penny some weeks ago. Penny and Edith had their work cut out yesterday and Sue came to stay the night with me.  I can report that I am all clean now.
I had an email from Nora today  and lovely to hear she is getting on well. This picture is from the Chelsea Pensioners Party for Edith's 80th year. We made hats and wore red and black, everyone was aware bar Edith. It was a good night.
I have had two lovely people as carers, each with their own strength. Like any relationship there are times when we get irrated. I was prickly this morning, sorry Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment