Friday 21 October 2011

Where's the real Ellie gone?

There is a black cat purring away taking loads of fuss, no biting no scratching just being lovely. Now I don't know who this imposter is, where did the real naughty and neurotic Ellie go?
I have been a bit slack this week on the blog. In the main due to the fact Lesley is here looking after me and we are having a great time. Also I had a letter on Saturday telling me about an appointment to have my peg replaced, this timmy tube is three years old and showing the effects of all the stuff that has gone down the peg, that probably shouldn't be put down a peg. Puréed Brussels sprouts, brandy as a couple of examples. Anyway, the op was scheduled for Thursday, yesterday at Worcester. Wednesday late afternoon the surgery rang to say the swab I had taken was positive for a skin infection and dr Panton had prescribed some medicine. So, not unsurprisingly I was swiftly discharged to return on Tuesday. It's a quick procedure and a two hour recovery so I should be home by lunchtime. Yesterday we popped into Dunelm on the way back to make the most of the day.
Busy day today with lots happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment