Saturday 15 October 2011

Today is the day

The day of the garage sale.
The sun is out. It's going to stay dry. I'm dressed. I'm very excited and feeling positive.
Sue B,Carole D, Belinda and Lesley all beavering away organising the lovely donations we have had. Sarah the district nurse came with lots of quality children's toys that sold well. I got to meet a neighbour opposite who I had never really met before. We had a fish and chip lunch for the workers and got selling. I'm overwhelmed at what we have achieved. All I can say is a great big thank you to you all for your generosity and support. I am really blessed knowing the very best people. Well enough whittering, by half past two we had easily met the target for one iPad and speech program. Now onto the fundraising the remainder for another. I am so excited that we could potentially help two people with MND have the opportunity to communicate and all that the web offers at their finger tips. I'm glad I'm not choosing who, I'll leave that to the professionals who will know best.
THANK YOU ALL. Well done we did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment