Tuesday 25 October 2011

It's been exchanged and no dramas

Arrived at hospital for 9:30 appointment, went down at eleven and back on the ward at twelve and home in time for lunch, a result in anyone's book. A little cold and sore but nothing too bad at all. And the new tube, timmy two looks all sparkling and clean. I will look after him like you would a new car. Cancelled hospice tomorrow as advised to rest for twenty four hours.
Quiet afternoon with me mate, chilling, plotting and scheming away to the next adventure. given I had sedation I am prone to agree with any mad cap idea... The advice sheet said do not use electrical equipment, even a kettle, but a half ton motorised wheelchair was ok apparently. I don't think I did any damage.
Dee had put all clean bedding ready for me, bless her. and that is precisely where I have stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment